Layers of my Blog:

Friday, May 2, 2014

May-Day Mad Dash!!!

I have 8 minutes until the day is over, and I haven't posted in forever, so 100 little (and BIG) things that I am grateful for/love before the clock strikes 12!!! **Disclaimer:items are not in ranked order

  1. My Savior
  2. Family
  3. Education
  4. Sleep
  5. Mr. Mendelsohn ( my cat ;) )
  6. Photos
  7. Postcards
  8. the Temple
  9. America
  10. Piano
  11. A voice
  12. Music
  13. Cooking
  14. Cowboy boots
  15. Swing dancing
  16. mugs
  17. hot chocolate
  18. yoga
  19. ice-cream
  20. sunshine
  21. The mountains
  22. Cars
  23. Relief Society
  24. computers
  25. the internet
  26. hamocks
  27. porch swings
  28. farmers markets
  29. letters
  30. love letters :) 
  31. poetry 
  32. stars
  33. picnic blankets
  34. picnics
  35. breakfast in bed
  36. long pajama pants (story of my life!!) 
  37. sun hats 
  38. old dresses
  39. long white gloves
  40. good books
  41. skype
  42. lists
  43. old travel trunks
  44. good stories
  45. childrens books
  46. SUNSETS!!!
  47. the Blog
  48. AHHHHHHH!!!!! 30 seconds!!! Time is a good one
  49. Snow
  50. Home (Well, my time is up, but it put it as Friday, so I'll just keep it rolling :) 
  51. Badminton--After the net is set up....
  52. Being cozy by the fireplace
  53. Journals
  54. Striped Sweaters
  55. Stripes in general..... :) 
  56. Aprons
  57. Cooking barefoot in the Kitchen
  58.  St. Bernards
  59. Long socks
  60. Nail polish 
  61. cell phones
  62. mint, chives, oregano, thyme, and the rest of the herb garden
  63. pumpkins. You can't forget pumpkins. :) 
  64. Ukulele
  65. Jars for ice-water in the summertime
  66. Homemade Ice-cream
  67. Vintage cars
  68. Birthday wishes
  69. pie (the real-deal)
  70. Chicken-noodle soup
  71. the Rain
  72. Singing in #71
  73. Crazy-little-thing called LOVE
  74. Maybe I can say roadtrips
  75. Crazy ideas
  76. Sidewalk Chalk
  77. My hipster glasses B-)
  78. My Body ( I am so grateful that I can move, and see, and hear, and feel this thing called life.)
  79. Inside jokes and accidentally playing telephone in the library
  80. Big, little brothers and sisters
  81. Teacups
  82. Oh!! I almost forgot! Orange and Pink Poppies :) 
  83. Daisies
  84. Walking down memory lane
  85. Trials.........yep, they help make us who we are.
  86. Quotes
  87. Flannel shirts. 
  88. Smoothies
  89. Space to get away and think. AKA: my spot
  90. Good, old movies( + popcorn) 
  91. Art (everything)
  92. cozy winter beanies
  93. my Big, Brown eyes 8-)
  94. notes
  95. Cultures, and places
  96. Family Dinner
  97. Hugs and Kisses
  98. Quality Time with people
  99. Big Dreams
  100. All of my crazy ideas :) 

Whew!! Well, I am very tired and off to bed, but with a very grateful heart.
 Lots of Love, 
Tayler

No comments:

Post a Comment