Layers of my Blog:

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Getting Ready: Grace

I am at 27 days till I leave for my mission, and my little brother just turned 18 today. Life is CRAZY. As I get closer to leaving though, and the older I get in general, the more I often feel like I will never live up to the expectations and dreams my Heavenly Father has in store for me; I feel like my potential is so far away. I came across this BYU Devotional. (I really do miss BYU, and am excited to go back after completing my mission. But, right now, I have a very important chapter, right in front of me. )  Last semester, a friend lent me a copy of "The Continuous Atonement" by Brad Wicox. If you have a chance to get a hold of it, it is an incredible book. I can't really say anything but that it is incredible. 

Some of the things talked about in this devotional are found in his book, but if you need to refocus your sights, and decide the direction you want for today, this is more than worth your time. (it is long, so you may have to break it up into ten to fifteen minute blocks, but it's worth it. :) )

His Grace is Sufficient    (here's the Link)

Have a wonderful Thursday!
Warning: it may make you want to start taking piano lessons. ;)

Tayler

No comments:

Post a Comment