Layers of my Blog:

Saturday, November 2, 2013

SUPER people~SUPER heroes

I can honestly say that so far, it has been a SUPER weekend. The weather has been amazing, and life has all the way around been wonderful--I've also been surrounded by some pretty SUPER people.
Earlier today I was going through photos from my latest trip home, and came across this one:
That's my sister. She, like the rest of my family fall under the category of SUPER. Although the photo makes it look like she is just returning to earth after exercising her impressive flight-skills, she is actually demonstrating her even more impressive trampoline and gymnastic powers. This photo got me thinking about how we all have these "super-powers" whatever they may be. For myself, I can honestly say that though I have had 13+years of school, I have in one week taken a crash course in the super-power of studying. I'm not perfect, but I can definitely say that I have had to learn to be a school super-hero like the rest of my peers. So, whether you're battles are text books, kids, work, or your personal life (heaven forbid if a person ever got a few grey hairs over this subject.....especially at BYU of all places ;)  Who are we kidding? We all need super powers in that department! ) remember that you are SUPER!! As hard as it may be, we can un-leash those powers and you never know, you may find a few up your sleeve that you didn't know you had.

Have an awesome weekend, and we'll catch ya later!

Love,

Tayler

No comments:

Post a Comment